Deputy Mayor Term:
March 1, 2021 to 2021 Organizational Meeting
Boards, Committee and Association Appointments:
- Beaumont Library Board (alternate)
- Beaumont Recreation, Parks & Culture Advisory Committee
- Budget Committee
- Capital Region Waste Minimization Advisory Committee (alternate)
- Capital Region Southwest Water Services Commission
- Centre Communautaire Beaumont Community Centre Advisory Committee
- Committee of the Whole
- Community Advisory Committee
Bill Daneluik moved from Saskatoon to Beaumont with his wife Darlene and their 3 children, Jordan, Gabbie and Thomas in 2006. They were looking for a great place to raise their family and Beaumont did and continues to deliver a great family experience.
Bill is a graduate of the University of Saskatchewan with a degree in Political Science and History. Bill is currently employed as a Senior Consultant with Aon and provides consulting advice to clients on their employee benefit programs.
Since joining Council as a first-time Councillor, Bill has devoted himself to the duties and responsibilities of being a Councillor and takes great pride in his role as your Councillor. He is also available to the citizens of Beaumont with his regular "Coffee With Your Councillor" sessions.
Bill loves to play golf and baseball and he and his wife Darlene are avid travellers.