Recreation, Parks & Culture
Arts & Culture
Some of the most popular recreational destinations in Beaumont are:
For a listing of available support services in Beaumont, view the Community Service Directory.
The courts at Parc Gobiel Park are cleaned up, and windscreens are in place for the season. Find more information HERE.
Find all the information you need at Skating and ODR Information.
See the recent Activity Guide
Off-Leash Dog Parks
Beaumont opened the first four-acre phase of the a new off-leash dog park July 1, 2022. The park is located at the west Recreation site #24351 Township Road 505. If you head west on 50 Ave from Range Road #243 you will the West Recreation site on the south side of the road. An additional eight acre off leash area is still under construction and is slated to open in 2023, once the grass is established. The new park includes a small breed area adjacent to the larger space.
We have a few rules when using the park:
- You are responsible for the behaviour of your dog. Always keep it in sight and under control
- Clean up after your dog
- Do not bring sick or aggressive dogs to the park
- Do not allow your dog to dig in the park
- Ensure the gates are closed behind you when entering and leaving the park
- Dogs must be leashed outside the park
- Respect the size recommendation of the small dog area
Thank you for following these rules to ensure everyone can enjoy the park safely
The temporary all breeds off leash area located east of the Beaumont Sport and Recreation Centre (BSRC) as well as the small breed area on Rue Eaglemont, south of 64 Ave will be closing August 1 ,2022.