Our objective is to ensure that the citizens of Beaumont have the opportunities and/or programs available to them in the areas of recreation and culture to enhance their quality of life. Beaumont may provide a recreation financial subsidy towards City run Recreation and Culture program fees for individuals and families who demonstrate an inability to pay for programs that would contribute to their personal growth and community involvement.
New applications are being accepted starting January 1, 2023.
- General application: $150 per person, per calendar year
- Assured Income for the Severely Handicapped (AISH) application: free access to applicable programs and services effective January 1, 2023
- Open to residents of Beaumont
- Applicant must fill out the below application form
- Funds must be used by December 31 in the calendar year in which they were received
- Applicant must apply annually
- Funds are on a first come first served basis, depending on the allocated yearly budget
- The decision of the City of Beaumont is final
Recreation Inclusion Subsidy Form
- CLICK HERE for the online application form
- CLICK HERE for the PDF application form
- Paper forms are available at BSRC, Ken Nichol, City Hall, Community Centre and FCSS office.