Mayor and Council
Council meetings will begin at 6 PM every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month at:
Beaumont Administration Office
5600 49 Street
Beaumont, AB T4X 1A1
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
The Open Forum is a chance for citizens of Beaumont to ask questions on matters of public interest. Presenters will have a maximum of 5 minutes.
You must register to speak at any Open Forum. To register:
- Contact the City of Beaumont at 780-929-8782 and ask for Legislative Services.
- Submit your name, phone number, and topic to the Legislative Services Department no later than noon on the day you wish to speak.
- Once you have received confirmation from Legislative Services, your registration is complete and you will be approved to speak at the Open Forum.
COVID-19 Procedures for Public Attendance
Unless otherwise noted, Council meetings are open to the public. You can watch live on the City of Beaumont's YouTube channel.
If you'd like to attend in person, please note the following measures for your safety and the health of others:
- To maintain physical distancing, limited seating will be available. Please pre-register by emailing City.Clerk@beaumont.ab.ca if you plan to attend. This will allow us time to move the meeting to a larger venue if needed.
- You will be asked to complete a health screening checklist. Please arrive early to complete this step.
- Face coverings are mandatory in Council Chambers, unless you have a medical or other exemption as per the city's Temporary Face Covering Bylaw.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for the public.