For Planning & Development applications, please note the following:
- We encourage all applicants to email applications to email@example.com.
- Permit applications are being accepted electronically in pdf format only by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are legal documents that need to be fully legible and signed by the Applicant. Other electronic formats have proven to be inconsistent in quality and content.
- If you are unable to submit your application in a pdf format, hard copy applications may be submitted in person or in the after-hours drop box at the City Administration Offices at 5600 – 49 Street.
- Other land development applications including Area Structure Plans, Redistricting, Subdivision and Development Agreements can also be submitted electronically by sending them to email@example.com. Payment for these applications can be made by cheque in person or by dropping it in the after-hours drop box at the City Office.
- Alternative payment arrangements can be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- For building codes inspections, please e-mail all inspection requests to email@example.com. For all building inspections, to maintain safe social distancing for our staff and the public, we are asking that there be no one on-site at the time of the inspection. Prior to booking the inspection, you will be asked if anyone has been quarantined, sick or travelled recently. Where the Safety Codes Officers are not comfortable as they approach or enter a site, they have the right of refusal where they deem it unsafe.
- Fast Track New House applications will not be accepted until further notice.
- Rush compliance requests are still being accepted.
We are working to maintain service delivery, however, our service levels may be longer than normal. We thank you for your patience and understanding. Please contact 780-929-8782 for general inquiries.