Complaints related to COVID-19 public health orders should be submitted to Alberta Health Services.
Residents can submit service requests online for a number of concerns or complaints, including:
Mayor and City Councillors
Mike Berezowsky, Director of Communications & Marketing
- Beaumont City Office
- Utility Accounts and Billing
- Protective Services (non-emergency)
- Recreation and Community Facilities
- Social Supports
- Licenses and Permits
*Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
A drop box is available after hours. Please do not deposit cash.
5600 49 Street
Click for location on Google Maps
*Please note, the following protocols are in currently place to protect the public and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- City Office is currently open by appointment only. Please call 780.929.8782 to schedule an appointment.
- Do not visit if you are feeling sick or have symptoms of COVID-19.
- Visitors must wear a face covering and maintain physical distancing of at least two metres (six feet).
- Use the hand sanitizer provided.
- Lobby restrooms are closed to the public.
Enforces city bylaws and some provincial statutes (Animal Protection Act; Environmental Protection and Enhancement Act; Gaming, Liquor and Cannabis Act; Traffic Safety Act and Regulations).
Family and Community Support Services (FCSS) provides access to individual and group services to strengthen the individual, the family and the community, including mental health and family violence supports, community support programs, and more.