Child Minding is a quality babysitting service that parents and guardians can use while they enjoy the recreation facility and programs offered in the Beaumont Sport and Recreation Centre!
All Child Minding staff have an RCMP Vulnerable Sector Check, Child Intervention Check, and Standard First Aid.
- Admissible children's age is 6 months to 7 years.
- The maximum daily booking time is 2 hours per child at a time.
- Parents/Guardians must remain in the BSRC facility while their child is in Child Minding.
- All children must have clean indoor footwear on at all times while in the Child Mind room.
- In consideration of the other children and staff, if a child shows up while presenting any symptoms of illness, they will not be accepted.
|Child Mind Package||Fees|
|10 Hour Punch Pass **(5% discount)||$81.00|
|20 Hour Punch Pass **(10% discount)||$153.00|
|30 Hour Punch Pass **(15% discount)||$217.00|
**Please note punch passes are non-refundable and have a 2-year expiry from the purchase date.
|Fall 2023 Operational Hours|
|Monday||8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||4:15 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||4:15 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||4:15 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||4:15 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||CLOSED|
|Saturday||8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||CLOSED|
|Holidays||9:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.||4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
For booking inquiries or more information please call 780.328.9928
Childmind Registered Programs
Check out these great programs! Follow this link for all the information, and to register.
Learn N' Play
Join us for a fun filled afternoon for children ages 2.5 - 4.5. They will explore play opportunities, with time for unstructured active play, socialization, stories, crafts, songs, and games.
Splish, Splash, and Have a Bash
Children ages 3 - 6 are introduced to a wide range of activities, including gross motor play time, a daily craft, and an interactive session in the pool.
Parent's Night Out
This one's for you! Our childmind staff look after your kids, and you get the night off! They get 3 hours of fun, games, activities, and laughter, while you go shopping, have a date, night, clean, or just relax!
- What qualifications do Child Minding staff have?
- What are your childcare ratios?
- How does someone buy a punch pass?
- What is the check-in process?
- Can I bring food?
- Do I need to stay in BSRC building?
- Is Child Mind included with a membership?
- What ages can go to Child Mind?
- Do I need to pre-register?
- What items do I need to bring?
- What are the hours of operation for Child Mind?