Fire Hall Tour Information
Beaumont Fire Services is open to the public for station visits Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. (excluding statutory holidays).
Before You Book
Please read the following prior to booking your visit:
- Fire hall tours are approximately 45 mins in duration.
- Tours are available Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Tours must be booked 2-4 weeks in advance.
- Maximum group size is twenty-five (25) persons. (Adults + Children)
- For every five (5) children attending, one (1) supervisor is required.
- To ensure that the educational experience is beneficial, children must be four (4) years of age or older.
If you need to cancel your Fire Hall tour, a minimum of 24-hour notice is required.
Please take a moment to review the rules while visiting the station:
- You will be visiting an active fire hall: while in the station please be respectful of others working and obey all given rules. Disorderly groups will be asked to leave.
- Tours are subject to availability and may be interrupted by alarms. If an alarm interrupts a tour, visitors are to leave the building immediately (through the front door) in an orderly manner. You will be contacted to reschedule your tour.
- There is NO PARKING available at the fire hall, street parking is available in front of the fire hall.
- No food or drink is allowed in the station during a tour (except for water).
Request a Fire Hall Tour
We're thrilled that you're interested in visiting the home away from home for our Fire Protection team! If your school, group, or association is eager to pay a visit to our station, we kindly request you to completeand send it to us via email, fax, or drop it off in person. Our office hours are Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.