Street sweeping began on April 23, 2018.
Updated: June 14, 2018
Operators have completed residential areas, and spot sweeping areas will be as required.
Operators will be starting with 50 Street and 50 Avenue, once completed, they will then move into residential areas. Please see side bar "Street Sweeping" for details. Signs will be placed on the roads that are to be swept 24 hours prior to sweeping. Help make sure your street receives sweeping by removing parked vehicles from the roadways.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us to keep Beaumont clean!
Updates will be posted on this page and on the Beaumont Twitter page.
Spring Street Sweeping Program
Beaumont conducts an annual Spring Street Sweeping Program for the Town's public roadways. Sanding material and other debris that has accumulated on the roads during the winter is removed through this process.
Sweeping is beneficial for the environment as it reduces dust and other airborne contaminants as well as reducing the amount of material in the storm water system. Removing loose material from the roadway ensures safety for pedestrians, bicycles and vehicles.
Ways Citizens Can Help
- Signs will be placed at the main entrances into the subdivisions scheduled to be swept at least 24 hours in advance.
- Please do not park on the street on the day indicated so sweepers can do the best job possible.
- Please remove ramps or other obstructions from the gutter in front of your driveway.
- Please refrain from sweeping your driveway and sidewalk debris out on to the road.
- Businesses and individuals must refrain from placing advertising signs on boulevards and the median.