How to Save Energy Year Round
- Wash your clothing on the cold water cycle instead of hot water.
- Unplug non-essential appliances and chargers when not in use.
- Look into upgrading older appliances and electronics with Energy Star rated products.
- Use clotheslines instead of hot air dryers after washing clothing.
- Use CFL (compact fluorescent) or LED (Light-emitting diode) light bulbs rather than traditional models.
- For information on daily water quality (for water softeners), visit Epcor.