As we head into the summer season, we want to remind residents to think about water conservation efforts especially when the weather gets above normal temperatures. This includes efficient tips, tricks, and optimizations we can all do. We have put together a full list of resources below to help keep you on track!
Even/Odd Water Conservation Tips:
Trees & Shrubs
When watering trees and large shrubs, water around the drip-line of the tree (area below the branches where water drips naturally from leaves) not directly at the trunk.
General Outdoor Tips
- Where do we receive our water from? Who is in charge of the pipe and what necessitates flows up and/or down?
- How do we receive our water? How many pipes come to Beaumont, and, where do they come from?
- How do we store our water? What is our storage capacity?
- How can we avoid water bans in the future?
- Is there any plan to upgrade Beaumont's water system?
- How can I conserve water around my home?
Water Ban Updates: No Ban In Effect
YES, you can:
NO, you cannot:
Updates will be posted here as they become available.