Show All Answers
Read about how to set up your utility service on our setup page.
No. The account has to remain under the homeowner’s name, as stated in the Utility Bylaw 689-08. The homeowner has the option of having 2 copies of the utility bill mailed, 1 to themselves and 1 to the tenant. It is the homeowner’s responsibility to contact Beaumont's Administration Office to set up the utility bill to go to both the homeowner and tenant.
You can also call the Utility Department for more details 780-929-1351 or print the Water and Sewer Application (PDF).
You can make your payment:
- At most financial Institutions
- Online or telephone banking
- Utility pre-authorized payment plan
- In person at the Beaumont's Administration Office or drop box
- Mail to:
City of Beaumont
5600 49 Street
Beaumont AB T4X 1A1
For more details on how to make a payment, view
Unfortunately no. However, there are a few recommendations you can do:
- You can turn your water off inside your home at the main valve. There is no cost to you to do that. You will still receive a bill with the flat rates but no water will be flowing through your meter.
- You can request in writing to have your water turned off at the curb. The fee is $50 to disconnect your water. However, when you return and you want your water turned back on, someone has to be at the home to meet the City employee and it will cost $50 to reconnect. While you are away you are still being billed the flat rates.