- Moving containers/refuse bins/landscaping materials placed on roadways MUST be marked with reflective coating/striping/reflectors on the containers/landscaping materials with pylons, barriers, or tape to alert traffic and pedestrians.
- Moving containers/refuse bins/landscaping materials MUST NOT overhang on public sidewalks from private driveways, obstruct local traffic or emergency service vehicles, interfere with any nearby driveway or sidewalk (unless otherwise stated), manholes, main water valves, or be placed within five (5) meters of any fire hydrant.
- Roadway MUST been fully cleaned, swept and free of any remaining landscaping materials or debris.
- Your approved application MUST be available upon request from Municipal Enforcement, RCMP, Fire and Public Works or other authorized City Employee.
- Any damage to City property as a result of this request will be borne by the Applicant.
- The Applicant will hold the City Employees & Agents harmless in the event of any injury or damage as a result of the Applicant’s request.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field