The City of Beaumont and Beaumont Chamber of Commerce are working together to help support local businesses through the COVID-19 pandemic. Local businesses have been busy adapting to continue to serve residents, while keeping them safe.
The #OpeninBeaumont campaign is part of the efforts by the City of Beaumont and the Chamber to ensure local businesses remain resilient during this unprecedented event. Local businesses employ hundreds of Beaumont residents and give back to the community by supporting the arts, athletics and charitable organizations. If residents are able, please continue to support your neighbours, friends and family members during this difficult time.
How does #OpeninBeaumont work?
It’s free to participate in the campaign. Join in by using #OpeninBeaumont in your social posts and other marketing materials!
- Whenever possible, buy local - order online, purchase a gift card for later, and/or order takeout or delivery.
- Post photos when you support local businesses. Use #OpeninBeaumont to share who you’re supporting and tell us about your experience!
- Send messages of support for your favourite businesses on social media. Use #OpeninBeaumont
- Use #OpeninBeaumont to let residents know you’re open and still serving the community! Tell us how you’ve adapted your business. E.g. Curbside pick up, delivery, sanitary procedures, physical distancing guidelines, etc.
- Tell your patrons to use #OpeninBeaumont to help spread the word about your business.
- Post often and maintain your social media presence. Post, share, retweet, like and engage directly with your customers online!
- We’re looking for businesses to be part of a video series! If you’re interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add your information to the Beaumont Chamber of Commerce website
The City of Beaumont has developed tools for business owners to use in their social media planning. Download #OpeninBeaumont images and an overlay graphic to create your own (click the image link, then right click - save as).