The 2021 round-up event will be held on Saturday, May 29, 2021 from 8:30 a.m until 2:00 p.m. at the Operation's Facility (24130 Township Road 510).
All hazardous and electronic waste can be dropped off, free of charge, at the event.
Some items that ARE accepted are:
- Any hazardous liquids (paint, used oil, etc.)
- Compressed gas cans and cylinders (propane tanks)
- Any Aerosol Cans
- Light bulbs and tubes
- Computers and Laptops
- Keyboards, computer mice, etc.
- Printers, Scanners, Fax Machines
Some items that are NOT accepted are:
- Appliances (microwaves, stoves, etc.)
- Other Electronics
- Building/ Renovation/ Construction Waste
- General Waste
This year we have adding on-site shredding so gather your sensitive documents!
Want more information?
Check back later for more details! Information about the event will also be posted in the newspaper, on the Smart, Savvy, Green Beaument app, on your collection calendars and on Beaumont social media sites.
Large Item Disposal
To dispose of large items, you can:
- Take the materials to the Leduc and District Regional Waste Management Facility, free of charge. If you do not already have a member card, be sure to bring proof of Beaumont residency so you can obtain one.
- The Materials Recovery Facility at the Leduc Landfill allows individuals to drop off items that may be reused by another family. Drop these items off for free, and you might find something to take home in return.
- Once annually we conduct a Curbside Large Item Pickup on your regular collection date. Acceptable items include furniture and mattresses. No appliances, electronics or hazardous waste. Please check your collection calendar for date.