The fitness centre offers 10,000 square feet that includes the following:
- A variety of cardio machines
- Weight machines
- Free weights
- A fitness studio (for classes and general use)
- A spin room (can accommodate up to 12 participants)
- Men’s and Women’s change rooms with showers
- Personal trainers to help you achieve your fitness goals
To use the fitness centre you must:
- Be 14 years of age or older (14 years requires an orientation before using any fitness equipment)
- Wear proper indoor foot wear (no sandals, open toe shoes or outdoor footwear)
- Obtain your wrist band as proof of payment or membership
The fitness centre offers a wide variety of classes. Some classes (drop in classes) are included in your daily admission or with your membership, other classes are registered (an additional cost applies).
Please see the monthly schedule for fitness class information.
2013 Fall Fitness Schedule
You can register for classes online.