Ken Nichol Regional Recreation Centre
5303 50 Street, Beaumont
Centrally located, The Ken Nichol Regional Recreation Center is a hub of recreation in Beaumont. Once a winter facility, it is now a buzz of excitement year-round.
- Facility Amenities includes:
- Two regulation-size ice rinks: Seasonal September - March
- Two dry-surface arenas: Seasonal April - August
- 6 sheet curling complex
- Curling lounge that is open to the public
- 2 program rooms
- Banquet room: capacity 150 people
- Teen Room: capacity 100 people
- Downstairs concession: open seasonally
- Small Meeting room: capacity 15 people
- Parks and Facilities Office
- Beaumont Childcare Centre
The KNRRC takes facility booking and program registration payments. Please see the customer service desk located in the lobby for more information.
Outdoor public skating at Bellevue Park and Don Sparrow Lake is closed for the season due to warming temperatures.
Customer Service Desk Hours of operation
|Monday - Friday
||8:30 - 4:30 pm
~ Customer Service Desk hours are subject to change
For Rental Inquiries:
5600 49 Street