Road, Sidewalk & Trails Maintenance
From mid-March to mid-October, repairs are undertaken on the streets, lanes, curbs, gutters and sidewalks identified in the regular patrols and annual survey of conditions. All the repairs are prioritized and the most severe ones are scheduled first.
- Pothole patching with either hot or cold mix products depending on time of year
- Resurfacing asphalt streets to avoid costly reconstruction and provide a smooth surface for vehicles
- Router and seal cracks in streets to stop water from damaging the road base
- Grading gravel perimeter roads to maintain good drainage and an even surface
- Grading gravel lanes to maintain proper drainage and an even surface
- Reconstructing lanes that have poor drainage
- Patching asphalt aprons
- Repairing sidewalks and trails to eliminate defects that are detrimental to public safety
- Repairing curbs and gutters to improve water drainage
For more information contact the Operations Facility.