We can all do our part to save energy and make a difference. Here are some external links that can help you reduce your energy footprint.
how to save energy year round
- Wash your clothing on the cold water cycle instead of hot water.
- Unplug non-essential appliances and chargers when not in use.
- Look into upgrading older appliances and electronics with Energy Star rated products.
- Use clotheslines instead of hot air dryers after washing clothing.
- Use CFL (compact fluorescent) or LED light bulbs rather than traditional models.
- For information on provincial consumer rebate programs visit Climate Change Central.
Sustainable clothes drying options
Energy tools and tips - enmax
Energy tools and tips – EPCOR
energy tools and tips - Fortis
For more information on energy conservation contact us