The RFP for Our Centre-Ville has been issued.
Beaumont is seeking a qualified multi-disciplinary consulting team to:
- Update the Central Area Redevelopment Plan with a goal of encouraging and guiding development and redevelopment in Centre-Ville;
- Review and update the French Village Design Guidelines and identify Land Use Bylaw revisions;
- Create an economic framework for tax diversification and investment throughout the community; and
- Address parking in Centre-Ville.
The successful team will have the skills, resources, and proven capability to undertake the work, and are experienced and qualified in Urban Design, Architecture, Economic Development, and Planning, having successfully completed similar projects recently.
• Strategic Plan 2017-2022
• Land Use Bylaw (update beginning in 2018)
• Beaumont General Design Standards
Proposals are due no later than 2:00 PM Mountain Standard Time on Thursday, November 30th.